It's very easy to submit a question (a.k.a. "ticket").
At the top of each page, you will see a section that looks like this:
On the right, click on "New support ticket" (not on the image, on the actual button at the top of the page). Once you click on that, you will be taken to a page with a few fields to fill out. Here's what each field is for:
- Your Email - Put your email in this field. Once you enter your email, it will also ask for your name.
Subject - The subject of the ticket you are submitting.
Type - The type of ticket you are submitting. Here is what each different type of ticket is for:
- Question - For a generic question.
- Problem - For if you are having a problem with something on the site, and need help.
- Feature Request - Used for requesting a new feature/change on the site.
- Priority - The urgency/severity of your ticket.
- Description - The actual body of the ticket.
- Upload file (optional) - You can choose to upload a file (such as an image), to include in your ticket submission.
Once you fill out all these fields, submit the ticket, and you will receive an email confirming the ticket submission.
If you do not have an account on this help desk, you will have to fill out a Captcha to submit the ticket. You also need an account to check on your ticket via the help desk. If you do not create an account, you can still respond to any responses to the ticket via your email; however, we do encourage you to create an account, as it bypasses the Captcha requirement, and allows you to view all of your ongoing and past tickets.
To create an account, click on the Sign Up button in the far upper right of the page, fill out the fields, and you're good to go. If you submitted a ticket without creating an account, you will receive an email notifying you that an account was created for you, at which point you will click on the link in the email and be taken to a page where you can create a password for your account.